There are so many wonderful resources for organisers and campaigners already out there. We have added a collection here, and have written or adapted others for the needs of the Australian community. We’d like to acknowledge that there are already a range of groups doing good work in this area who have great collections themselves. This includes The Commons Library, and Training for Change, Seeds for Change, Rhizome Network and Ruckus Society, to name just a few international organisations.
We contributed a collection of resources to the excellent site, The Commons Library. You can check out our collection here.
We included updated versions of:
- Media checklist for Actions
- Live tweeting at rallies and events
- Beginners guide to a blockade camp
- Preparing for a community blockade
- Guide to affinity groups
- Facilitation at the Frontlines
- Checklist for nonviolent direct action trainings